- 1. Eat Healthy & Regularly: Time management is extremely important to any successful entrepreneur, so you have to pre-plan if you want to eat healthy and regularly. Prep meals for the week on Sunday, make green smoothies for breakfast on the go, ALWAYS pack healthy snacks and don’t forget your daily vitamin!
- 2. Get Your Sleep: Sleep is vitally important to your overall health. During sleep, your body is healing and rejuvenating. Without 6-8 hours of sleep, your brain and body will not function as well. Have a productive day, shut out the noise at night and go to sleep on time!
- 3. Schedule Exercise Time: Your body needs exercise more than you know. The best way to make this happen is to schedule at least 30 minutes of exercise 3-4 mornings a week. It’s a great way to start your day and you won’t have to stress about doing it later. So get up and move!
- 4. Eliminate Bad Foods: You know that sweets and processed or fried foods are bad for you, but have you drastically reduced them from your diet? Do your body a favor and replace these foods with healthier alternatives today!
- 5. Drink Your Water: Did you know that your body is almost 70% water? If you don’t replenish your water reserves, your body will begin to take water from your bones and organs, which can lead to health problems later in life. So drink up!
- 6. Go to Annual Check-Ups: This may seem like a no brainer, but when was your last physical? Getting a yearly exam can pay off exponentially. You’ll know what’s going on with your body, and early detection of any medical issue could save your life!
- 7. Schedule Me Time: If you don’t, who will? Make sure to always factor in me time. Whether a few minutes of meditation, a spa day or vacation, get your me time in!
- 8. Always Be Intentional: The most important thing to remember is to BE INTENTIONAL! If you don’t make a plan, you’re planning to fail. You schedule your business day, so why not schedule your meals, water breaks and sleep time? Doing so will help you live to adult another day!
For recipes, meal plans, books and assistance with your wellness journey, visit PressOnEnterprise.com.