A few of Laura’s favorite things
Who Laura Leavitt
What New Editor of West Chester and Liberty Lifestyle
- Hiking — I enjoy spending a weekend camping and exploring the outdoors with my husband, especially at Glen Helen Nature Preserve near Yellow Springs.
- Going Out to Eat — My splurge is a wonderful meal. I often pick a pasta dish or a well-spiced curry.
- Running Road Races — I love getting to know a city by running through it; my last race was a half marathon in Louisville.
- Gardening — I grow fruits and vegetables in my backyard, including blackberries, blueberries, tomatoes, and kale.
- Books — I relax by curling up on the sofa with a novel.
- Summertime — My favorite months of the year, a great time for concerts, fireworks, and enjoying hot weather.
- Cincinnati Zoo — At this local attraction, I favor the fierce Komodo dragon and playful lemurs.