Three punch recipes sure to please at your holiday gathering
The Spicy Olive Pomegranate Party Punch
· 11 cups Pomegranate juice
· 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
· 4 cups seltzer water or club soda, chilled
· 1 cup The Spicy Olive’s Pomegranate Quince balsamic vinegar or Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
· Optional – Champagne or Prosecco
Freeze 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice in an ice cube tray overnight.
In a large bowl, mix remaining pomegranate juice, ginger ale, balsamic vinegar and seltzer water. Add the pomegranate ice cubes and serve from a punch bowl.
For a creative cocktail, place a few pomegranate seeds in a champagne flute. Add the pomegranate punch to fill the flute 1/2 full. Add champagne or other bubbly wine and enjoy!
· 1, 12 oz can frozen limeade concentrate (partially thawed in fridge)
· 1, 12 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate (partially thawed in fridge)
· 4 cups of cranberry juice cocktail
· 1, 2-liter bottle Sprite, 7-Up, Sierra Mist or ginger ale, chilled
· 2 oranges
· Optional – 12 ounces of vodka
Freeze 1 cup of the Sprite, 7-Up, Sierra Mist or ginger ale in an ice cube tray overnight.
In a large bowl, combine all the liquid ingredients and stir well.
Thinly slice oranges. Add the soda ice cubes right before your guests arrive. Top with orange slices and cranberries for garnish.
Raspberry Sherbet Punch
· 1, 2-liter bottle of Sprite, 7 Up or Sierra Mist, chilled
· 1, 2-liter bottle of club soda, chilled
· 1 can frozen fruit punch or pink lemonade concentrate (partially thawed in fridge)
· 1, 12oz can pineapple juice
· 6-8 scoops raspberry sherbet
Combine all liquid ingredients in a large bowl and stir until combined.
Scoop sherbet into the bowl just before your party begins. As it melts, it will incorporate into the punch. Add more sherbet as desired.
Top with raspberries for garnish.