You’re Invited To The West Chester & Liberty Lifestyle Home Expo At Carriage Hill
We all have a few parts of our home that we would love to change. Maybe you have décor that feels dated, landscaping that lacks curb appeal or your dream kitchen really only exists in your dreams. Perhaps you’re ready for an entirely new space—either a step-up to your “forever” home or you’re ready to downsize now that your nest is empty. Maybe recent events have led you to question some of your home services—breaks-ins have you considering a new security system, recent flooding has you re-thinking your home insurance coverage or you’ve heard that mortgage rates are still low (they are!). If any of this sounds familiar, we have the perfect event for you.
Our magazine will be hosting the first West Chester & Liberty Lifestyle Home Expo at Carriage Hill on Saturday, June 10. This event is a one-stop shop for exploring all your home needs.
Don’t miss these great opportunities:
- Tour vendor booths from local home service companies inside the historic Carriage House at Carriage Hill. Local experts will be available to meet you and answer your questions.
- Enjoy 15-minute seminars on a variety of topics starting every half hour. Visit our website for a more detailed schedule.
- Prizes will be given away every half hour and you only need to register once, so come early to improve your chances of winning.
- Get a little shopping done with pop-up shops from The Spicy Olive, Art On Symmes and Interiors Plus. You may even find the perfect Father’s Day gift.
- Enjoy live entertainment during the day and light concessions available for sale.
After touring the vendor booths, you can either take a short walk or tractor ride to visit the model homes and new adult-only clubhouse at Carriage Hill. You are sure to enjoy these exquisitely decorated model homes from custom builders Pendragon Homes, M/I Homes, Justin Doyle Homes and Arthur Rutenberg Homes. Schmidt Homes will have details on their homes at their booth inside the Carriage House.
It’s never too early or too late to invest in your home. This is an event you won’t want to miss! It’s free to the public, with a suggested $5 donation to benefit Edge Teen Center. We hope to see you on June 10 between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. WestChesterAndLibertyLifestyle.com